Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ranting and Raving:Stop Complaining and Invest

The Bernanke economy is lifting the world,said CNBC's Jim Cramer.The most powerful financial figure in the world,he did it right.Stop bellyaching and go make some money.I've never been against making money;it helps. Without China,the metals complex is catching up.There has to be something going on.We are pumping oil bigger than the level of 1992.We are expanding refined products. I would argue that PCs are over.The industry's going away.I like Nokia.Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer wants to do bold things with it.I think Nokia is a spectacular buy. Investing is part of America,and I welcome people back-even if it is through "Helicopter Ben" Bernanke. Boeing is a teflon stock.I do like that CEO McNerney said the battery is fixable.Don't bet against Boeing. I think Ballmer is back.He's better than ever.I'm looking to Microsoft's gaming division.I probably want to buy UPS right now.Maybe there are a lot of negatives,not many positives.I like that.I think it's gonna be recovering two days from now. There's a lot of excitement in the market,the popular CNBC market analyst Jim Cramer noted. He also likes Advanced Micro Devices on the gaming console trade and Celgene on its positive myeloma data. Nokia(NOK),Microsoft(MSFT),Boeing(BA),Advanced Micro Devices(AMD),Celgene(CELG)

No comments: