Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Market Briefs:Morgan Stanley,IBM,Intel

On Morgan Stanley,I think the Citigroup number has emboldened the analysts to get a little more bullish on this sector,noted CNBC's popular host Jim Cramer.It's a real strong story that has just sold off.People want Morgan Stanley and that nice,smooth Gorman uptrend,and these guys at Goldman Sachs didn't give it to you.*
IBM was downgraded at Citi.Enough is Enough.This company is gonna have a better 2015 than 2014.They are motivated because they screwed up.It's been a great value play since December.*
Yahoo-there's tax issues.I don't think Yahoo's worth nothing.I think there have been some changes,but that's not why people want to own it.They want to own it because of Yahoo's stake in Alibaba.*
Mastercard and Visa-I like these companies because the transition from paper to plastic isn't done,belive it or not.There are countries still doing that.*
These guys in my class are retiring left and right.Ballmer got tired,but I'm still with it.*
Whirlpool is a nice turnaround story.I like the management-they're very good,the Maytag acquisition.*
Intel's profit exceeded estimates.I like the quarter.The company's finally spending less money;expenses are coming down;"We're not afraid of the 200.00 PC." I think you buy Intel here.You could get a dividend increase."We don't fear the low end of the market." I like that,said Jim Cramer,who has a law degree and indeed shows no signs of tiring out.*
Intel(INTC),Mastercard(MC),Visa(V),Morgan Stanley(MS),Whirlpool(WHR)

No comments: