Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shop Talk:New Research On Processed Meat and Cancer

Dear Readers,
New research is out on the link between processed meat and cancer.In particular,the link to pancreatic cancer,which recently claimed the life of Steve Jobs,is examined.To learn more,please visit my blog The Friday Late Report,where I have posted a comment on this and a link to a Boston TV station that covered the story as well.You may access The Friday Late Report from the link list provided in the left column,beneath the CNBC box,or by typing http://fridaylate.blogspot.com in your browser.
It's generally a good idea to visit my other blogs as well as this one.Something that interests you may very probably be there.It's also worthwhile to re-read any posts that you have read before,since they are often revised.
All of my Blogger blogs are also accessible from my Blogger profile,which may be reached from the link under my photo.
My other Blogger blogs are:
The Friday Late Report
International Daybook
Extra Content
Thank you for learning today,
Andrew Taylor

No comments: