Sunday, February 6, 2011

CoStar Research Jobs

CoStar Group,a NASDAQ-listed company,is hiring Research Associates and Research Managers for their state of the art Washington,D.C. headquarters.They need enthusiastic,customer-focused people for their dynamic,fast-paced industry.
CoStar is the #1 commercial real estate information company,producing and maintaining the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information.They also analyze and forecast commercial real estate markets.
CoStar offers base pay plus performance compensation;extensive paid training;company subsidized health benefits;and a 401(k) with company match.For more information,visit COSTAR.COM/CAREERS
CoStar Group(CGSP)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
my web page :: Angel Capital Group Anthony Richard Clarke