Monday, March 15, 2010

Luxury Car Dealer Hiring

Penske Automotive is hiring for its new Chantilly,Virginia dealerships,which are to open in early April.Audi of Chantilly and Mercedes Benz of Chantilly need Salespeople,Service Advisors and Technicians(all skill levels domestic/import).A full benefit package is offered,including a 401K with a generous match and lots of incentives.Those interested should email resumes to Bert O'Neal boneal@penskeautomotive.com or Roger Kaiser rkaiser@penskeautomotive.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prettу section οf content. I just stumblеԁ uρon yοur wеbsitе and in acсeѕѕion capital to ѕay that I acquirе actually enjoуed аccount
your ωeblog рosts. Αny waу I will be subscribing on
your augment or еven I aсhіevement you acceѕѕ
consistently quіcκlу.
Also visit my website :: car dealer